Community service and service-learning staff are vital to campus engagement work. Campus Compact is dedicated to helping these professionals fund, build, and manage effective programs. Our resources and initiatives offer the best, most up-to-date information on how to connect campuses and communities in ways that benefit all concerned.
Here are a few of the ways that community service and service-learning professionals can use Campus Compact’s resources to advance their work:
- Find models of successful service, service-learning, and civic engagement programs
- Use our service statistics to raise awareness of the value of your work
- Learn about events, jobs, grants, and other opportunities
- Develop students as colleagues and leaders
- Learn more about the latest policy issues affecting campus engagement
- Gain insight into the Federal Work-Study community service requirement
- Find all you need to know about the Carnegie Community Engagement classification
- Discover resources for graduate-level programming.
- Find out how our Consulting Corps can help advance practice on your campus
- Connect with your state Compact office
We have also put together a comprehensive list of resources for community service/service-learning professionals,which contains not only Campus Compact resources but also resources from other organizations.